A LADY BY THE SEA

A LADY BY THE SEA

Sunday 17 May 2009

Twitter

I have become a great fan of Twitter ..love its real time happenings and people seem to throw comments on there rather than fluff around posting on blogs.

Some of the comments I found typing in "Vincent D'Onofrio"

Photobucket
(Simply gorgeous photo of Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe)

1075FRANKFM: Vincent D'onofrio from Law & Order: Criminal Intent just told Bill & Heidi that his best on screen kiss came from Janine Garofalo! Huh??(5 days ago)

proto81: Just saw Star Trek, IMAX style. Spotted Vincent D'Onofrio in the theatre. Lesson learned: See Star Trek & sit with celebs! (7 days ago)

bdonnelly: Just saw Law & Order's Vincent D'Onofrio in my local Walgreens... ( 9 days ago)

3 comments:

val said...

I hate these people.

Congratulations for getting ont the Google Alerts for Vincent.

Anonymous said...

I just don't 'get' the twitter thing. Am I alone?

Anonymous said...

I've never even looked at Twitter. I don't really get it. Is it really addictive?

Kate