A LADY BY THE SEA

A LADY BY THE SEA

Sunday 25 October 2009

I have spent the last few days changing everything from bed linen, winter clothes to summer clothes - washing and storing away winter wear, purchasing new summer clothes after realising I had been wearing the same summer clothes for the last 3-5 years.

Yesterday I spent mowing and getting rid of clutter in the yard, this seems to be a never ending job ( I work Mon-Fri so I only have the weekends to do yard work) and as I don't seem to have a 'green thumb' it takes me forever to get motivated.lol.
Photobucket
The bare area in picture is the area I cleared of branches, twigs and rubble.So once again I filled the green bin and some went into the red household bin ready to go out this Thursday.

I intend having a quiet day today, well thats the intention anyway...Okaay... forgot I was up early to wash winter sheets, towels and work clothes. lol. The current weather is warm and overcast so hopefully everything will be dry before the afternoon rain.

2 comments:

val said...

I used to be a really enthusiastic gardener, but even on a fine autumn day like today, I have so many aches that I can't really persuade myself to get going.

And I'm only 56! Imagine what I'm going to be like when I really get old!

Frances said...

Well! I'm 56 also.lol...wow.

There is only me here so if I don't do it ...it doesn't get done.