A LADY BY THE SEA

A LADY BY THE SEA

Tuesday 8 June 2010

I think I have got over my disappointment on missing out on going to the Sydney Film Festival on Sunday, woke up not feeling the best, headache and aches and pains, I ended up sleeping the afternoon away. The festival is on for another 5 days so will see how I go.

Today, I received a call from youngest son, Michael to say he had the day off and thought he would drop in for a visit. 3 hours later his old room was finally cleared of his clutter, the paper shredder running at full bore getting rid of old papers, receipts etc. and then he hopped up onto the roof and cleared the gutters for me. He left taking the last of his stuff from his room and and will be back to collect what was left in the garage. Yay.

3 comments:

val said...

Oh no, what a shame. I know how much you were looking forward to it.

Frances said...

Yes, bitterly disappointed but as it is a two hour journey down to Sydney I wasn't sure if I could last the distance.

diane b said...

Bad luck. i
I would love to go too but too far away.