A LADY BY THE SEA

A LADY BY THE SEA

Sunday 20 March 2011

Aussie Bloggers Conference 2011

I had a truly fabulous day yesterday met up with some lovely bloggers (like meeting celebrities) who I had been commenting with online and chuckling over their Tweets over the years. Completely forgot to take photos as the conference was so well run, I had to concentrate on who was speaking and watching the room's activities. Loved the meet'n'greet game at the start
-------------

Maybe someone else can list all contents as I've had to call in the SES because the ceiling in my bedroom now has a hole in it as a result of the horrendous deluge of rain we have had these past two days in Sydney and the NSW Central Coast. More here

6 comments:

val said...

Glad you had a good day, sorry you had such a disaster afterwards.

Southern Amber said...

The conference sounds like a blast! I am brand new to the world of blogging. It is great to see how much happy stuff is out here to read. I look forward to reading more about you!

River said...

Wasn't that an amazing day!!
I'm not sure if I met you, maybe during the People Bingo?
The swag was an unexpected surprise, I was imagining a small bag with a couple of things. I love the Stick'n'Go tags. I've labelled all my electrical cables with them now.

Kelley @ magneto bold too said...

When I wasn't freaking out, I had a wonderful time.

Just wish it was longer and I took a camera too... wish I had pictures I didn't have to steal from the internets!

Farmers Wifey said...

Amazing day and what a goodie bag..new follower here xox

Nikola said...

nice blog i am also new here on blogger so come visit my blog if your husband is interested in fishing he should come to my blog :) so come visit me at www.fishingforstarters.blogspot.c om :)